America has waged the longest war in history against Taliban and they cannot wait for it to finish.
American and Taliban negotiators are deep into the seventh round of talks to finish the war.
- The 14,000 American troops in Afghanistan would be seen returning home. America has lost over 2,400 soldiers and thousands more maimed.
- Trump administration’s rush to recede from the country is going to be a terrible situation for Afghanistan.
- The extremist Islamic movement has not altered its ways since US invaded 18 years ago.
- A Taliban spokesperson believes that the Americans were very arrogant at the beginning of the war but they now understand the harsh facts.
- This has been a truly meaningless war that costs the American Taxpayers close to $45 Billion.
- Afghanistan remains the most insurgency ridden country in the world – and the poorest.
- The Americans have largely left out the demand of women’s rights which was the highest-profile issue during negotiations.
- The USA doesn’t really care, we all know that in our hearts. They wanted the oil, they got it and they’re pissing off.