Another social media trend is about to take off, this time with a haunted classical portrait, another product of advancing A.I. technology.
Bored of using the age-old ageing filter? The new A.I. artistic filter may keep you busy with unique renaissance portrait for every selfie in an impressive yet disturbing way.
- With the advancement of A.I. in image processing, another player aiportraits.com is now using harrowing artistic portraits to make the ageing filters look outdated.
- This little widget will transform your selfies into artistic impressions with each input producing a unique portrait.
- The site uses an algorithm which has trained on over 45,000 classical portraits to render your face in faux oil, watercolour, or ink, from a database of styles covering artists from Rembrandt to Titian to van Gogh.
- The use of the generative adversarial network (GAN) to generate new features from scratch in your photographs is what makes this application stands out from others.
- The outcome of the application will depend on the certain elements in a picture, like the elegance or smoothness of your facial features.
- Those are concerned with the privacy policies, the researchers have promised they won’t use your data for any other purpose, and any images you send are “immediately” deleted after use.