In a bizarre incident, the Indonesian police, while crusading against illegal drugs, burnt a pile of cannabis and made an entire town enjoy a high evening.
Marijuana was literally in the air in an Indonesian town courtesy of the police department. Was that a gift or a blunder? Well, take it as both.
- Indonesian Police accidentally intoxicated the whole population of Tangerang, an Indonesian town.
- The Police Department of the town of Tangerang in Indonesia, set fire to 3.3 tons of marijuana, 1.8 kilograms of crystal meth and 2,538 ecstasy pills in a massively ‘high’ pile.
- In the aftermath, the residents of Tangerang suffered sudden headaches, dizziness, and unprecedented euphoria. In short, the reason was cannabis bonfire.
- The police burned the pile of cannabis at their sub precinct office in West Jakarta in front of a crowd of reporters and locals.
- The police officials were wearing safety masks. However, watching civilians were not wearing any kind of safety gear and took in full advantage of the opportunity.
- Moreover, the smoke spread from the precinct to the nearby residential areas. Consequently, it entranced entire families of young and old.
- The police caused more drama rather than averting it with a naïve move, albeit making the day a memorable communal pot fest
- The policeman tried to stay away from the intoxicating smoke. But their protective masks were unable to keep the high away from their workday.
- The bonfire of green stuff comes with a $1 million price tag, well at least the pile didn’t go up in flames without serving its purpose.
- To sum up, we really wish other police departments learn from their Indonesian counterpart and be little more generous towards the citizens.