Workouts at home can be a difficult task but with this list of things, you will be better able to build your beloved Glute.
The best exercises for glutes are here to get yo kicking.
Single leg Glute Bridge
Do: 2-3 Sets of 15 to 20 reps
Target Muscle: Gluteus maximus
- This exercise will stretch the muscles in your bum and give you a good head start for the next exercise.
Do: 2-3 sets of 15 reps each
Target Muscle: Gluteus Medius
- This is a good exercise stretching the muscles at the centre of your behind and giving you prime glutes (if you do it every day).
Do: 3 sets of 15 each
Targets: Thighs and glutes
- The most wonderful exercise for your thighs. Perfect glutes are not very far if you practice every day.
Do: 3 sets of 20-30 each
Targets: Core and glutes
- When you do jumping jacks, you may feel like you are dancing and that is the second-best thing about it. The best being the amazing core and glutes this everyday exercise will get you.
Do: 2-3 sets of 15 each
Targets: Thighs and Glutes
- The addition of weights is a sign that your glutes are getting stronger. Don’t pull a muscle by trying to lift too much though.
Do: 2-3 Sets of 12 reps each
Targets: Your Dancing bone
- The diamonds of your life, this exercise is built for people who want great glutes and a strong need to dance their behind off.