Dogs are frightened of loud noises and fireworks leading to anxiety issues in these cuties. Ford has a solution for you.
“Many animals find fireworks scary – and compared to people, dogs can hear things that are four times further away, and across a much wider range of frequencies,”Graeme Hall, UK Dog trainer.
Ford has a solution for your dog
- The veteran carmaker has invented a Noise Cancelling Kennel using the active noise-cancelling used in hi-end headphones.
- The technology moving ahead through the industry is a radical shift, moving from headphones to cars and now dog homes.
- Ford is currently using the same tech in their Edge SUV for masking engine noise.
- A technology which is similar to that of the car using microphone detection of a high level of noise, sending opposing signals via the car’s music system.
- The sound waves, when effective are capable of cancelling each other out leaving the listener or driver in relative silence.
- Statistics show that 45% of dogs portray signs of fear when they are around fireworks, according to UK RSPCA estimates.
- Will Ford’s new technology be the change all dogs have been waiting for or is this going to end up being just another gimmick? We will find out as soon as the product reaches the market.