The biggest seller and the most critically acclaimed game in the Final Fantasy franchise, Final Fantasy 7 is ready for a remake on 3 March 2020, here is everything we know so far.
Get ready to march to Midgard once again, Final Fantasy 7 reboot is now months away with a different storyline, combat system, life-like graphics and what not.
- Final Fantasy 7 will make its comeback on 3 March 2020, exclusively on Play Station.
- The storyline is expected to be significantly different, with a new combat system combining real-time and turn-based elements.
- This will be a 2-part series, where the first part will take place entirely in Midgar.
- Both the parts will release separately, with no official release date for the second part as of now.
- The teaser of the game was shown during the launch of Play Station 3, way back in 2005.
- Although the company had no intention to pull it through for PS3, they ultimately made it official for the PS4 in 2016.
- The Square Enix has made it public that they have no plans for launching the remake for other platforms.
- There is a probability that Xbox version will be announced in near future based on the ‘mistake’ made by the Xbox Germany of advertising an Xbox release date of the game.