Elon Musk, the Ricky businessman is doing amazing work in the field of commercial space missions with Space X.
Elon tweeted, “Falcon rocket reentry from space with double sonic booms” after the second successful landing of the same Falcon 9 first stage.
- Thee ISS cargo marked a record-setting third launch of the Space X Dragon rocket. It went to the orbit in April 2015 and December 2017.
- The reuse of vehicles is an essential part of Elon Musk’s vision for commercial space travelling.
- Dragon carried about 2,270 Kgs (5000 lbs) half of which was science equipment.
- This equipment will be used for about a dozen experiments that will be done in the coming weeks, NASA said.
- The video shows the first stage of the two-stage Falcon rocket landing on earth after a second launch
- The Falcon 9 launched the Dragon capsule on a cargo run for ISS. Elon Musk is making engineering history with his Falcon range of reusable space vehicles.
- The future of these rockets to take humans to Mars is not a long shot anymore. It is closer than we imagine and by taking the right steps, we may see a commercial flight to Mars Aeronautical Base soon.