The weather and the roads are not always agreeable but our planet is the best in the Milky Way Galaxy street.
The earth has a colossal price tag on it with all its resources. One astrophysicist has come up with a formula to value planets and Earth is definitely the richest in our solar block.
- $5 Quadrillion makes Earth the most valuable of any exoplanets we have discovered to date.
- The special formula also entails that the value of Earth is dependent on us, the living creatures on this planet and our upkeep.
- The calculation is made by one Greg Laughlin who also teaches at the University of California. The value is admittedly inaccurate.
- Earth is valued at $7 Quadrillion. To be exact- $6,873,951,620,979
- Earth is obviously the most expensive planet in our star system. Mars calls it in at a mere $16,000 and Venus, oh that planet fares far worse. Venus is valued at one cent, you can perhaps book it for future travels.
How is the Earths value calculated?
- The formula accounts for various to arrive at a price, including the planet’s size, mass, temperature, age etc.
- Arriving at a price doesn’t seem very difficult by Wall street standards. Looking at the formula, you are sure to change your mind about that.
- Being the only planet which can sustain life has definitely given Earth an edge in the galactic real estate market.
- Who is going to buy it? Aliens. Aliens could easily just take over our planet, i.e if they exist.
- On another note, the paradise that we call our home, Earth is truly priceless. Putting a monetary value on the evolution and natural phenomenons that make our planet unique it’s an impossible task.
- It is humans who have made money an invaluable resource. It is our planet, Earth that is truly invaluable.
- Saving our Earth needs to be a priority for us, today. The least you can do is turn your engine off at a red. Maybe the valuation of Earth will rise because of you.