In an attempt to break the record of the world’s most powerful Kamehameha attack, 786 people gathered at the San Diego Comic-Con.
It was not Goku, nor Gohan or any other Saiyan who hit the most powerful Kamehameha attack, it was the crowd of 786 people who shattered the Guinness World Record with the most powerful Kamehameha wave ever.
- Dragon Ball Z fans have shown their loyalty for the globally appreciated anime and manga by joining the biggest gathering to perform the Kamehameha attack.
- The attendees of San Diego Comic-Con managed to smash through the Guinness World Record for most participants in performing a Kamehameha.
- Sean Christian Schemmel, the English voice artist of Goku, guided the crowd and also entertained them with some inside stories.
- The event was organized for the opening of Dragon Ball Z World Adventure installation.
- For those who don’t know Dragon Ball is a manga and anime series from TOEI, the home of some very famous animes.
- The series is broadcasted in over 80 countries and manga is published in over 40 countries.
- Kamehameha is the signature move of the protagonist of the series, Goku.
- TOEI asked the crowd to join the event through their twitter handler, and they were not disappointed by their fans.