The blue badge checkmark adorns many of the best Instagram accounts that we follow.
Everybody wants one. Instagram account blue tick process is easy but getting one means you gotta be famous.
- The verified badge means that Insta has officially verified your account as an authentic account.
- You may be a public figure, celebrity or an entrepreneur running your business page, verifying your account is easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Being a true Instagram presence is how you can identify true accounts from fake ones.
Requesting a verified badge entails these steps:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap the three lines on the top right corner.
- Go to settings->Account->’Request Verification’
- You will have to do a bit of clicking, enter your name and provide an Identification proof.
- You have to simply wait for the Instagram verification process.
- If you don’t get through, you can easily reapply after 30 days.
- A verification badge is simply representative of a real person/business.
- You must have a complete profile for this. This means at least one post, a complete bio and a “unique” account.
- Your profile must be public to get verified. Private profile entails no verification.
- Being well known and having a high search rate on google is a must. This basically means that you must to be a real, famous person.
- It is a seemingly easy process but pretty difficult to be a famous personality, isn’t it?