Disney’s new themed land on a planet far, far away is what we all aspiring Jedi’s in our childhood has dreamt of.
Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge is where you can eat galactic food, buy droids and lightsabers, stop for a drink at Oga’s Cantina, and ride that iconic Millennium Falcon – The paradise for Star Wars franchise enthusiasts.
- The land brings to life a settlement called Black Spire Outpost on the planet of Batuu, roughly set in the time of the current movie trilogy, Episodes VII-IX.
- The Galaxy edge offers an exciting and immersive roleplay aspect making sure children, as well as adults, feel the presence of First Order and Resistance on the planet.
- Disney Imagineers have burnt a huge amount of money to use innovative technology to blur the lines between fantasy and reality.
- The experience of the guests will depend on their time piloting the Millennium Falcon, which they’ll do on the ride Smuggler’s Run, and the choices they make during the ride.
- The personalized lightsabers at Savi’s workshop, galactic foods restaurants, and a droid depot to buy your personal droid will make you feel wandering on a planet in a far, far away galaxy.
- There will be no traditional character meet-and-greets, you have to be lucky enough to run into Rey, Kylo Ren, Stormtroopers, Chewbacca and others who all are there on Batuu for their business.
- The land in Disneyland has three entrances: near Fantasyland, in Frontierland behind Big Thunder Mountain and via Critter Country past the Hungry Bear Restaurant.
- Now adults can enjoy responsibly with the opening of Oga’s Cantina, the first establishment which will serve alcohol inside the Disneyland.