We do not quite understand the next era of computing and this creepy world is going to be the end of Digital.
Even Einstein had difficulty with quantum entanglement calling it, “spooky action at a distance.” Qubits are here to stay.
- ENIAC, the world’s first commercial computer was introduced in 1946.
- The intention of the computer was Military use but computers have come a long and far since the time.
- While many may argue that the best technology in the computing world exists still with the military, the era of digital has peaked.
- The world today is walking around with computers 100 million times more powerful than the first created, the market was bound to reach its end.
- Demanding technologies like AI cannot possibly run on the latest and created that digital computers have to offer.
- Quantum computing is the next big revolution, while many are aware of the term; it implies the biggest revolution in the era is coming and soon.
- The concept is as old as the digital computer but the technological breakthroughs in terms of Quantum Mechanic.
- Quantum computers use quantum bits instead of the regular bits used for processing in digital computers. These are also called Qubits.
- Qubits, as they are known also work in terms of (1) and (0) like traditional bits. The difference is that they can be at any of the infinite possibilities between (1) and (0).
- The qubits are always in a superposition state. What does this mean? The qubit is neither (1) or (0), unlike the traditional bit.
- Does this imply that we are going to see a vast revolution in how we use computers? Yes. That is exactly what it implies.
- Such is not the case but rather that quits are going to be an integral part of how we use AI.
- Quantum computers are going to be a radical revolution in the history of computers and science.
- Quantum computers will complete calculations that take millions or even billions of years. Humans will advance unimaginably because of this radical shift in computing.