In a candid interview with RJ Raunac, Delhi’s CM talks about Apna Time Ayega, his personal life and the situation of development in Delhi.
Delhi CM, Arvind Kejriwal believes that there is growth and development in the capital city of India. You may have many questions about the personal life of Mr. Arvind Kejriwal – does he sing? He does but only one song, “Insaan see Insaan ka”, that is the only song he enjoys singing. AAP Leader does not even remember the latest Bollywood music. Apna Time Ayega is the only song on his mind.
The famous mango man (Aam Aadmi) does enjoy eating Aam, in the wash-basin or in the drawing-room, though he is diabetic. No mangoes grow in his garden, though he does enjoy organic vegetables from the garden in his house. That is great, dear sir, good for your health and the environment too!
10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 minute: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- The evolved idea that has turned into a fantastic campaign throughout the national capital to vanquish the deadly disease Dengue.
- Delhi faced a crisis in the year 2015, the crisis of Dengue had turned so loud, there were not enough medical facilities to house all the patients.
- Over 15,500 cases in Delhi alone with 60 deaths, AAP leader took upon himself to go and see the ground situation in order to understand and solve the core root of the problem.
- Moving forward, 2018 only experienced 2800 cases, reducing the rate of diseased people by 80%.
- In the year 2019, experts opined to the pragmatic leader that this disease is not completely gone just yet.
- Dengue lifts its horns cyclically and comes back stronger than ever. This worried the Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, hence involving the general public into this plan through the Triple 10 movement.
- This has worked wonders for Delhi and continues to gain momentum. Only 221 Dengue cases in the year 2019 stand proof for the movement’s success.