$500 Billion mega-project, NEOM, proposed by the crown prince of Saudi Arabia.
Silicon Valley has helped in creationog some amazing projects. But the crown prince is here with crazy plans
- The crown prince has asked for help in imagining and creating this city of wild dreams in the middle of a desert.
- Few details have been released in regards to the proposals. But if the dream comes true, this may look better than DisneyWorld.
- Neom is a crazy plan to make a megacity in the middle of nowhere. Why would anybody make a place to fill it with AI drones (and Robo Dinosaurs?!).
- Cloud seeding, Dystopian AI surveillance, Genetic-engineering, Robots everywhere, Flying taxis among the things that Neom hopes to achieve.
- According to a report by WSJ, bin Salman, “envisions Neom the largest city globally by GDP, and wanted to understand what he can get with up to 500 billion USD investment.”
- Neom is a seemingly big step for Saudi Arabia to move away from oil dependency. Their plan is to create a commercial hub is what “The Verge” says but is it really?
- The current plan suggests that Neom will occupy a region the size of Massachusetts.
- This is only a dream for now but let’s see if this turns into a reality.