Once upon a time in West Virginia, a rich woman by the name of Claire lived with two head animals in her house. A mule and a Llama.
This is a story of how to gain brand success in the corporate world. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental.
The Llama girl, an unusual animal, is the head of security in Claire’s house. Meanwhile, the Mule does all the heavy work, going about lifting heavy weights and moving things around as and when needed. The Mule works late hours every day. Meanwhile the Llama… well, the Llama has the job of guarding all the other animals, this includes sheep and the Mule. Claire hopes to use her resources well and create brand success for her corporate business.
The Night of Theft – The pivotal point for the Brand Story
The fateful night when this disastrous thing happened… An intruder tress-passed into the premises of Claire. Llama girl was fast asleep, while the mule, an insomniac, tried to help his back. The Llama did not care to get up. She yawned, looked at the events and went back to sleep.
Mule, a diligent employee, does not wait for the llama to help in waking Claire. He starts braying, pulling Claire out of deep sleep. Once awake, Claire tries to figure out what is going on, exactly. Eventually, upon seeing no reason in her vicinity, she screams at the Mule since he would not stop braying.
The look at the Mule’s face tells a different story; Claire sees that the Llama looks like it felt bad about her screaming. Upon further investigation, she finds out that there is an intruder in her property. “Perhaps there is something wrong?”, she thinks.
Upon turning on the lights of her house, she sees the intruder climbing a wall and escaping.
Feeling sorry for the Mule, Claire decides to change things at her place of business to create a brand success story
- The Llama no longer holds the position of Head of Security.
- Diligent mule has to work extra hours and commit to taking care of Claire’s security.
- Llama girl now reports to Mule.
After a few months of holding the extra responsibility, the mule decides to quit. The llama continues to enjoy her time in leisure. This is because of the extra responsibility and workload on the Mule’s head. He is unable to create success for himself in the brand and live his life too.
- The HR at Claire’s cut from the remuneration of the Mule for not giving notice.
- Claire looked for a replacement – Mule-cum-Llama. Upon not finding one, she has to resort to hiring both the ex-employees again. This leads to Brand success and corporate business success. Moral of the story?
- Dedicate your life into doing your job. There’s no need to involve yourself in other people’s jobs. Especially when looking for corporate success.