Billions are pouring into the drinkable marijuana market. Is this how you want to get high though?
The legalisation of marijuana has opened up so many business gateways and Big Liquor wants in on the pot.
- The alcohol companies want to do it in their own way though.
- Grab a seat and get ready for alcohol-free w€€d beers and w€€d fruit punch. Let’s try to forget weed seltzers so they forget to make those (really hoping this works).
- Alcohol industry wants us to drink w€€d and they are sure will con us into it.
- Infused beverages in the legalised marijuana markets make up a mere 2 to 3 per cent of all sales.
- A certain Mark Hunter (CEO Molson Coors) believes that drinks could soon make up 20 to 30 per cent of all Cannabis sales.
- In 2018, Molson Coors took a controlling stake in a joint venture with HEXO, a licensed pot producer int Canada.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (the alcohol company that recently got banned from Indian Capital) has poured in $50 Million into a similar joint venture with British-Columbia based Tilray.
- Heineken owned Lagunitas already sells hop-pot-mixture sparkling water.
- Do you want to consume weed in the same form as alcohol? Do you want to change the experience? Do you imagine a weed bar and a beer bar, 10 years from now?