Breaking Bad duo Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul have teamed up to bring ‘Dos Hombres’, their handmade Mexican mezcal.
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman have opened their lab once again, not for producing meth but this time they will offer handmade mezcal, ‘Dos Hombres’.
- Bryan Cranston has posted a picture on Instagram introducing their handmade mezcal ‘Dos Hobres’.
- Both the former co-stars were giving hints in the past about their collaboration for something, although fans were wishfully predicting a Breaking Bad movie.
- They named it Dos Hombres (two men) based on their quest to find the ‘real, artesanal Mezcal made by hand in Mexico’.
- According to the Instagram post, the idea to bring this mezcal came three years ago, when the two of them were sipping cocktails thinking about what to do next.
- They share a very special bond, evident from their social media accounts, and have travelled a lot to find the mezcal for their brand.
- The first product is named Espadin and is available to order on Reserve Bar for $58.
- Dean Norris a.k.a. agent Hank Schrader has already released the first alcoholic drink from Breaking Bad tenure, a real-life Schraderbräu German lager.