Security Researcher Ruben Santamarta has come out with a massive conclusion on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner code.
What started as an obsession has revealed itself to be a security flaw endangering lives of airplane travellers.
This flaw emerged after Ruben found the apparently complete code designed to run on the Boeing 787.
What is the flaw?
- The flaw is a bug hidden deep in the leaked code of Being 787 which can be easily exploited by hackers.
What does Boeing say?
- Boeing has denied the statement, rejecting any possibility of an attack on the code in their aircraft.
- Ruben doesn’t have access to a $250 787 Jet. His claims can neither be confirmed nor denied at this point.
Is Boeing lacking?
- Boeing’s response shows little initiative to even look at the claims.
- Such a deep security flaw could lead to major scrutinisation if a hack were to happen in the foreseeable future.