Ukrainian architect-turned-pastry-chef Dinara Kasko has adapted pastry making craftsmanship in the most extraordinary way possible.
- When a profession meets passion, a whole new revolution takes shape to create something extraordinary.
- She has traded her skills from concrete and gravel to crème and custard.
- Dinara Kaska uses algorithmic and 3D technology to create and build silicone moulds for her desserts and puddings.
- The generation Z, the social media and the ASMR trend have been an inseparable trap that every user willingly falls into from hypnotic circular frosting of a cake or the squishing of colourful slime.
- Ukrainian architect-turned-pastry-chef Dinara Kasko has taken it over the ASMR lovers and the dessert fanatics with her mesmerizing designs.
- Dinara Kasko’s Instagram account is a luscious compilation of cakes with bubbles and 3D structures.
- These pieces of art look like they’ve been covered with frothy fluff and origami sweet puzzles that glisten in the light creating a robotic illusion.
- This pastry architect is gaining fans every second with her orgasmic 3D cooking videos and photographs.
- For dessert lovers who can’t deal with photographs and videos alone, can head to Dinara Kasko’s pastry shop in Moscow, Boston, and Oman.
By – Donna, Lifestyle Writer, DKODING Media