This is the mashup car you need in case The Walking Dead goes down for reals.
Tesla and SpaceX come together to give the Model S a look of the D’Lorean from BTTF.
- The Holy-Trinity mashup has given out the car of our dreams. A hoverboard is visible in the passenger seat, casually hanging.
- While Elon is a Rick and Morty fan, this car is sure to get the ball rolling for anyone.
- The pimped-up car looks like a Tesla roadster, ready to take off to space.
- SpaceX logo sits beautifully at the base of the C pillar. They won’t need roads where they’re going.
- Elon Musk would have probably liked to make it a time-travelling machine. He would if he could for sure.
- The massive afterburners seriously give the car a look as though it will fly right to the moon before Artemis does.
- This Model S comes loaded with a Bio-Hazard mode and whatnot. How far exactly are we from travelling through time again?
- Don’t send this one to space though, Elon? We dig the car. Do you? Let us know in the comments below.