What is causing these radio signals to repeatedly hit our planet? The source remains unknown.
Canada houses the planet’s largest radio telescope. Astronomers are discovering more of the radio signals coming from outer space, bringing us closer to understanding what these are.
- The first of these was found in 2007 and they continue to baffle astronomers and scientists to this day.
- They only last for a millisecond and some of them, astonishingly, repeat.
- Repeat signals were first found in 2015 and another was discovered in January 2018.
- “The first biggest conclusion [from the paper] is that this is not an anomalous phenomenon. This is for real,”
- Canadian astronomers, with the help of the Canadian Hydrogen Intensity Mapping Experiment Telescope (acronym CHIME), have detected 8 more.
- All of these fast radio bursts are repeat signals which are a baffling mystery yet to be solved.
- Discovering and studying more and more of them is the only way to be sure of what these are.
The only apparent answer – Extra-Terrestrial life.
- The world-famous Fermi paradox perfectly explains the probability and the scary truth of aliens.
- The vastness of our universe makes it almost impossible that we are alone yet the lack of any proof points to the probable and scary truth. We are alone.