The Apple Credit Card is a good option for consumers who like Apple products. New applications for the Apple card is open for people across the United States.
Apple has created a system to make payments. This is a mix of virtual card that works with the Apple Pay application living on your iPhones.
- Adding to this is the heavy platinum card that looks as premium as you’d expect from the Cupertino giant.
The functions of the Apple Credit Card
- You can use the Apple Credit services in various ways.
- The first way to use the Apple Card is right through the Apple Pay option.
- You can use the photo of your Apple Card that lives on your iPhone to make payments, anytime, anywhere.
- It is very easy going by the ease of user experience. If you are using an iPhone X, you can make payments by clicking the power button twice, authorising through FaceID.
- The next step is to tap it on the payment terminal at any place, say Starbucks.
- When you are making online payments on websites like Amazon, you will need to enter the details of your card including the card number, expiration date and security code.
- This info is available to you through Apple wallet.
- You can also use the physical card at places like Walmart, Target and gas stations that require you to swipe the old-fashioned way.
The Virtual Card King?
- This is a typical credit card in every sense. User experience is enhanced in the domain of the virtual card living on your Apple Wallet.
- All Apple credit cards have two numbers associated with them; these can cause a fair share of confusion.
- The first number is the 16 digit card number that you use on online payment portals.
- The second card number is the last four digits connected with the physical card.
- The physical card has no numbers written upon it.
The transaction divide
- Clicking on the image of your card on the Apple Wallet app once you have started using your card, you can see the latest transactions on the bottom.
- A graph telling all the details of your latest transactions and payments when you scroll to the bottom.
- The transaction categories have colour codes and you can easily get an idea of where your money is going.
- This card is for you if you are into knowing where your money is going or if you are an apple Fanatic.