This is how the CEO of Apple, Tim Cook, takes command of any conversation with only 5 words.
The way I see it – The five magical words you can use to take command of any conversation used by one of the best communicators in the world, Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- For any entrepreneur, business owner, or someone on a commanding position a must-have skill is the ability to own the conversation.
- No matter what the situation is, you have to show the world confidently that you are still in control of whatever is happening with your organization.
- And there is hardly anyone better than Apple CEO Tim Cook to learn this skill from.
- If you follow Tim Cook or Apple closely, you may have noticed him reframing the five words “The way I see it” a number of times.
- Even if Apple has lost its ground, Tim counters the situation by reframing these 5 words and help his listeners understand the broader story, and guess what it has worked each and every time.
- This doesn’t mean you can go out and mislead people with these five words, the facts following these words should be true or you will lose the trust of your business.
- This effective technique can be used to explain complex businesses with an outsider who doesn’t have the actual knowledge about your company’s vision or strategy.