Do you still believe Apollo 11’s landing was fake, or studio recorded? We are here to bust some of the biggest conspiracies theories about Apollo 11.
After 50 years of moon landing many people still believe it was fake, they have their theories but what we have is logic.
The Moon landings were filmed in a TV studio –
- Back then, the television standard for a video was 30 frames per second while the video from the first Moon landing was recorded at ten frames per second with a special camera.
They used the Apollo special camera in a studio and then slowed down the footage –
- Slow-motion cameras back then were able to record only 30 seconds in total, which makes a 47 minutes video of moon landing simply not possible.
They could have had an advanced storage recorder to create slow-motion footage.
- Maybe, maybe 3000 times more advanced is something still imaginable, I guess?
They shot it on film and slowed down the film instead, then they converted the film to be shown on TV.
- This one is coming with a lengthy explanation but let’s cut it short. The old-time Hollywood cameras will require six and a half reels to shoot the 143-minute landing footage.
- But the part where you have to put all these reels together, the splicing joins, transfer of negatives and printing -and potentially grains, specks of dust, hairs or scratches – would instantly give the game away.
But the flag is blowing in the wind, and there’s no wind on the Moon. The wind is clearly from a cooling fan inside the studio.
- Why would the professionals do such a stupid mistake of running the fan? And not to mention the fact that after the flag is let go, it settles gently and then doesn’t move at all.
The lighting in the footage clearly comes from a spotlight.
- There was a spotlight, the spotlight which we all experience every day, which is 149.6 million km away from us, the Sun.