Cosmic star deaths; explosions that we know as Supernovae are the reason human beings exist.
- What caused the creation of life then? All of us contain atoms that have been in a star that exploded into a Supernovae caused by a star dying in the near history of our Universe.
- At their youngest age, a star is only at the beginning of its never-ending chain-nuclear-reactions.
Star Deaths and the Miracle of Life – Stephen Hawking – ‘The Grand Design’
“For us to exist the Universe must contain lighter elements such as Carbon, which are produced by cooking lighter elements inside the star.”The Grand Design, Stephen Hawking & Leonard Mlodinow
- Stephen Hawking continues in his book, The Grand Design, co-written with Leonard Mlodinow, “The Carbon must then be scattered through space in a supernova explosion, and eventually condense as part of a planet of a new-generation Solar system.”
- At the end of its life, the star dies because it runs out of hydrogen. The heavier elements cause the eventual breakdown of Nuclear reactions and the star collapses into its own gravitational pull.
Seems unbelievable, doesn’t it?
- A star as big as our solar mother; SUN. Often times they are bigger. These stars may have been few of the first after the BIG BANG. They were not massive enough to become black holes and in the still-expanding Universe, they caused Supernovae.
- When the star dies, it dies in a slow process, leading to massive COSMIC explosions we call Supernovae.
- These stars have caused and allowed life to exist; the most incredibly massive stars are behind the formation of the Black behemoths that we call BlackHoles.
We are all created equal is not a quote to say in the passing. We are all born from a star as massive as our sun.
- The Universe has allowed the formation of life; in the form of COSMIC Explosions; Supernovae which have allowed Carbon and Oxygen to be widespread.
- At the later stages of the Universe, Space has turned into a cold dark place. Our existence sounds like a Sacred CO combination. It is the consequence of star deaths and Supernovae that numerous planet systems exist today.
- Were we not on our home planet, Earth, we would not exist.
- It is astonishing that we are able to produce energy for our bodies because of these stars dying and causing Supernovae.
- On another note, the Fast Radio Signals coming from space could be an indication of Aliens coming to us?