Amazon introduced to the world new devices and really show off what can be done through the available technology. None of what Amazon event introduced is ground-breaking but it doesn’t need to be.
The latest lineup of products includes Amazon Alexa enabled Echo Earbuds, updated Echo devices and two wearable devices for invite-only beta testing. This is an exciting time to be alive for those who love tech.
New Amazon devices coming to town:
- The new hardware lineup includes a lot of new hardware devices and a few significant updates for existing ones as well. Welcome, Samuel L. Jackson to your homes, people.
Oh, there is an Amazon Alexa powered oven too. Something for your toilet…Let’s get into it:
New Amazon Alexa enabled Echo Devices:
The new Amazon Alexa powered Echo devices are here. They are refined close to perfection at this point and the additions are like cherries on top of it all.
- Echo Dot now comes with a clock and the entry-level device is not so entry-level anymore. The LED light-up clock can be dimmed as and when you want, change up to a countdown timer and even show you the weather.
- Echo Studio is the Amazon Alexa device that audiophiles have been waiting for their whole lives. The Studio is Amazon’s mind-blowing answer to Google’s Nest Max and Apple’s HomePod. It comes with a not-so-hefty price tag of $199.99 with 3D and Dolby Atmos support.
- This is the surprise that nobody expected. Amazon Alexa now comes to your ears right from Amazon’s own with Echo Buds. Priced as cheap as they are, you will be shocked by the tech that Echo Buds come with; Bose’s noise reduction technology and hands-free access to Amazon Alexa to help you in playing and changing up the music. You can even switch the assistants with just a tap.
- The $129 wireless earbuds are housed in a case that can hold up to 3 charges while the buds last for about 4-5 hours on their own.
Echo Frames and Echo Loop
- The beta, invite-only hardware devices that Amazon introduced are perhaps the best showcase of what can be achieved with just the tech available today.
- One of these is the Amazon Alexa enabled glasses that include 4 micro speakers in the frame for hands-free Alexa. The other is a $129.99 Alexa enabled smart ring for quick calls and questions you need answers to right NOW.