There is a pantheon of Alexa voice assistant enabled speakers in the market today. You will find similar usability out of them but…
The different form factors, size, shape, and sound output that they give. Third party based Alexa-home control alongside music among other features.
- The Amazon Echo second generation is the best basic Alexa enabled speaker out there.
- Original from Amazon, this Alex voice-controlled speaker in the small form factor is pretty good for people who like minimalism.
- Coming in at a relatively cheap price as well, this speaker will get you going with the easy to use features.
- This speaker has 7 mics able to detect voice even when music is playing (on a moderate volume).
- Newbies also flock to this speaker for the easy to use controls and simple design.
- For all the people out there who want Alexa to use very lightly within their own room only, Echo Dot is the one.
- This speaker doesn’t sound nearly as good as the Echo. It is good for those who want the smallest possible Assistant speaker.
- If you don’t care much for music and only need a speaker for everyday commands and alarms, this is a good option to incorporate Alexa into your life.
- The people who love music will not be satisfied with anything less than the best possible out there.
- Sonos One is for you if you want the biggest music speaker and want the qualitatively best Alexa enabled speaker out there.
- This speaker offers a much wider selection of music platforms.
- People who want the best use out of their Assistant with a strong connection with music, this heavy use speaker is the one to go with.
For the Pro-portable:
- You are somebody who wants to take your speaker out along with the convenience of Alexa assistance? The Ultimate Ears Megalblast is the one for you.
- You will be sacrificing on the mic sensitivity with this speaker but you will be able to take it virtually everywhere.
- This speaker can play for 12 hours with the built-in battery pack and IP67 rating lets you drop in the pool without worrying about the speaker.
- When you are not within Wi-Fi range, you can use it as a regular speaker. The speaker also has the option of wireless charging base (sold separately) for the true believers in tech of tomorrow.
- Do you like the Rasta colour and everything old school? But looking for the latest and greatest in tech?
- Look no further than the Marshall Alexa Speaker with the look of a guitar amp. This speaker is for the people looking to rock and roll on the floor of their own house.
- Speaking of the speaker, it offers a wide range of music capabilities. The higher volume and adjustable, well-defined bass make it stand out of the competition.