The above-average temperatures have led to Alaskan sea ice meltdown. This is caused by the rate of global warming and pollution has led to a complete waste away of Alaskan ice.
A historic July heat wave led to the vanishing of all the ice in Alaskan sea.
- “Alaskan waters are ice-free.” said one Rick Thoman, another says “This is definitely an extreme year — even by more recent standards in a changed Arctic,”.
- Nothing has been done yet to take global measures to curb the global crisis of meltdowns.
- After Greenland lost a massive – but precedented if the global reports are taken as data for action.
- The Arctics warming goes to show the harm humans are causing to the environment worldwide.
- The magnitude of change is not fake news as many blind followers might take them to be.
- The ocean has drastically amplified Arctic warming in recent times.
- We have crossed a threshold of ignorance and the changes are right in front of our eyes, whether we see it or not.