How much money do you have in your piggy bank? If your answer is more than $400 million, try having a personal Airbus.
So if you have around $400 million and some expertise in the aviation industry, you should give it a shot. Why not convert them into some freight carriers?
- The aviation industry has witnessed Sir Richard Branson starting the Virgin Atlantic with a used 747, Late Kirk Kerkorian turning a used DC-3 into an airline asset.
- These were the prime examples of how used airplanes can be the stepping stone for billionaires who want to make it big in the aviation industry.
- Now the opportunity has knocked once again for those who are looking for a new entrepreneurial opportunity and have few billion dollars capital.
- Airbus has announced the coming end of A380 manufacture, and many airlines have canceled their orders including the Virgin Atlantic.
- The reports of possible wing cracks have raised the hesitations for new buyers and even the Airbus don’t know how they will make money from the A380.
- Many have scrapped their A380 from the storage but still, entrepreneurs want to lease, rent or buy these used airplanes.