Walk down the memory lane and think about what you did when you were six years old. Were you probably learning new words? Or maybe eating dirt? Well, not this young one!
A six-year YouTuber is going to leave you questioning the basis of your career. She just bought an INR 55 crore house
- This South-Korean girl is sure to put all to shame with her latest achievement. She just bought a million-dollar house in Seoul
- This house in question is a five-story building worth $8 million or Rs 5 crores. And it is in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam which is the poshest areas in Seoul.
- This six-years-old YouTuber, Boram, reviews toys on her channel for a living.
- Boram’s family is in charge of two YouTube channels both of which feature her. These are – Boram Tube ToysReview and Boram Tube Vlog
- YouTube analysts estimate that the average monthly revenue that the family earns from these channels is a whopping $3.1 million which approximates to around Rs 21 Crores!
- While Boram Tube ToysReview has 13 million subscribers, her other channel that focuses on vlogs has an amazing 17 million subscribers!