Apple Watch has a ton of interesting features you might not know about
Beyond some basic abilities, Apple packed other small but interesting features in the Watch that are worth looking at:
- Let’s take Screenshots: You can take a screenshot on the watch by holding down the side button on the watch and tapping the digital crown.
- Cover it up to silence: You can make the screen power off by putting your hand over it for a few seconds.
- Find Your iPhone With Your Watch: If you’ve misplaced your iPhone, you can use your Apple Watch to track it down.
- Return to the Last App: You don’t have to go through the Apple Watch’s menu to get there. Double-press the digital crown to launch the last app you were using instantly.
- Change the Default Text Messages: Customize the built-in messages with your flair by going into the Watch app on your iPhone, selecting My Watch > Messages > Default Replies.
- Clear All Notifications at Once: You can clear all the notifications you have on the device at once by pressing and holding on the notifications screen.
- Talk to Siri: You don’t have to use a button to launch Siri. The digital assistant responds to you if you say “Hey Siri!” while the Watch face is activated.
- Share your location via messages: Sharing your location is simple on the Apple Watch through the Messages app. If you’re texting with someone on the Watch, press and hold on the screen to get a Send Location button.