Ever wondered how human civilization may look like in 2050? Your imagination cannot be darker and horrifying than the 2019 projection of these science fictions.
After watching all those old school science fictions there’s one question that needs to be addressed, are we advancing late or they were expecting too much from the human race?
- This movie predicted the progress of the world in three decades rather than showing some way technologically advanced society.
- The movie based on the manga of the same name showed how Japan will be under military control in 2019.
- The sad reality of this world included drugs sale openly and streets being ruled by motorcycle gangs.
- However, the world hasn’t developed to this sort of dystopia, but we can see some elements in the real-world society of 2019.
- Jessica Alba starer Dark Angel showed a post-apocalyptic world after a terrorist organization detonated an electromagnetic pulse in the atmosphere.
- The world is now trying to recover with some kick-ass cyber technology and genetic handiwork based super-soldier, X5-452.
- The only thing which you can relate to the real 2019 is the clothing; and technology shown is far from reality for the current world.
- Flying cars, synthetic humans, interplanetary space travel and colonization are all something which the movie’s makers predicted to be a part of 2019.
- Not to mention how badly we fail the writers’ imaginations here in 2019, but we may have some ideas now about genetic engineering.
- But we can safely assume that we can expect all these things to be part of our culture by 2050, not synthetic humans probably.
The Running Man
- The dystopian world speculated by this Arnold Schwarzenegger starer movie is what we human beings are moving towards. More violence, less morality.
- Although, we don’t have the options for the convicted criminals to win their freedom by participating in some reality show. But not to mention the fact that reality shows these days are sometimes less logical than it.
- There are many diseases in this new world which were not there when this film released. But still, there is nothing close to the plague converting humans into vampires.
- However, there are few things which we the people living in 2019 can relate to. Such as research on artificial blood and automated cars.