Scale Ai is teaching machines how to recognise everyday things around the world.
The startup is run by a 22 year old with only 100 employees.
- Scale marginalises in improving the user experience for AI.
- This AI company has attracted various big-time names like Uber and General Motors company.
- Wang’s company has built a set of software tools that mark and label pictures. These are handed off to contract workers for the final human touch.
- Wang at just 22 years is on the lookout to sell the software to companies delving in AI. A true example of entrepreneurship.
- The company is racing to build AI system able to compete against the market influencers, Google and Facebook.
- Autonomous car industry could make big use of Scale’s tech as they anyway spend millions on labelling pictures.
- Will Tesla’s Musk end up buying Scale and take it up a notch for AI?