“It is high time that Pakistan mends its ways, or else Imran Khan must prepare to face retribution for the dastardly acts of terror emanating from his country” – DEEPAK KAISTHA | DKODING NEWSLINE
- In a televised address on Tuesday, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan claimed that his country had
nothing to dowith a suicide bombing that killed 45 Indian soldiers in Kashmir.
- DKODING Newline – fact-checked the address and found atleast 5 instances, where a bungling Imran Khan lied through his teeth and unknowingly revealed the ugly face behind ‘Naya Pakistan’.
No evidence of Pak involvement in Pulwama
Pakistan-based Islamic terror outfit — Jaish-e-Mohammed, which is headed by most-wanted terrorist Masood Azhar – released a video taking responsibility of the Pulwama attack. Bahawalpur-based JeM’s spokesperson Muhammad Hassan said in a statement, ‘Dozens of forces’ vehicles were destroyed in the attack. Imran Khan chose to ignore this glaring evidence and naively asked India for evidence.
Will take action if India provides actionable evidence
Dossiers of evidence provided by India after 26/11 and Pathankot terror attacks have been gathering dust in Pakistan while the perpetrators of these dastardly attacks are roaming free with their government’s blessings.
Only a fool would sabotage a meeting (with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman). What has Pakistan got to gain from it?
It shows Imran Khan has no idea of Pak Army’s nefarious motives. Such a flimsy excuse cannot absolve Pakistan of the deaths of 45 Indian CRPF soldiers in Pulwama and thousands of lives lost in terror attacks perpetrated from across the border. It is Pakistan that has to answer to the world what it has gained from harbouring terrorists. What did Pakistan gain from providing refuge to 9/11 perpetrator Osama Bin Laden? You tell us Mr. Khan.
The entire concept of ‘Naya Pakistan’ is a sham that was floated by Imran Khan and his party Pakistan Tehreek-e-insaf to project to Pakistanis a rosy future devoid of poverty and hunger. And his victory shows that people really bought into that.
But the reality that Imran Khan faces – is a bleak one. His country is reeling under a debt of over $96 billion, and tottering on the brink of bankruptcy. And, as a result of all this, the entire country is up for sale to the highest bidder. Turns out, ‘Naya Pakistan’ has the same old begging bowl!
Pakistan has suffered in the hands of terrorism
Despite such sob-stories it still continues to harbour fugitives like Jaish-e-Mohammed, Masood Azhar, and Jamaat-ud-Dawah and Lashkar-e-Taiba chief, Hafiz Saeed, who spew vitriol from their safe confines in Pakistan. Around the world, Pakistan is known as a breeding ground for Islamic terror. It seems these ‘losses’ that Pakistan suffers are written off as ‘collateral damage’ by the terror-catalyst Pakistan Army and Imran Khan chooses to bury his head in sand and ignore all this.
DKODING Newsline : Glaring Facts Imran Khan Chose to Ignore:
- In a video posted after the Pulwama incident, Bahawalpur-based terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed took full responsibility of the fidayeen attack.
- There were multiple edits and cuts in Imran Khan’s address to the nation showing that either the army heavily edited what their PM said, or that he was too nervous to coherently present his thoughts.
- If Pakistan’s Prime Minister has no idea what people within the borders of his country are up to, then it proves that he has no control over its rogue army and he has no ability to rule the country.
- In either case, Pakistan government looks like it can not control its Army, and this makes it a failed state – one that is waiting for someone to put it out of its misery.