Pakistan has taken decisions in an apparent hurry after Modi administrations decision to bifurcate J&K.
Rushing into ineffectual decisions, the latest from Pakistan – No Samjhauta Express (they kept the train?).
Pakistan Suspends Samjhauta
- Khan’s administration has announced that the Samjhauta express train services are permanently discontinued. They added that India should send a guard and driver to take Samjhauta Express from Wagah to Atari.
- The Federal Minister for Railways tweeted that the twice a week train has been suspended by Pakistan.
- The money for tickets sold will be reimbursed, Pak announced. In spite of all this, reports claiming that the services haven’t stopped keep coming in.
Other trade moves by PAK
- In other news, Pakistan has banned any screening of Bollywood movies in the country.
- Pakistan has been on its toes since Article 370 was revoked and Kashmir lost its special status.
Future of Relations?
- In other news, Pakistan also threatened ‘another Pulwama attack’.
- Bilateral trade has been snapped between neighbours and we have no Samjhauta now. Is this an episode of Big Boss guys?
- Is Pakistan trying to get a better hand when it has no way out? Or are they actually aiming for another attack?