Lending a Hand in the Fintech Revolution — Lendable’s Victoria van Lennep
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Victoria Van Lennep co-founded fin-tech start-up Lendable. It’s a lending platform that provides borrowers a small loan within hours. The application revolutionized the Fin-tech space by bringing personal loans for consumers at fair rates. It bridges the gap left in by established institutions between loans and borrowers. Prior to Lendable, Lennep served as the Deputy Editor of The Economist’s Intelligence Unit.
Lending a hand in Growth— Lendable works on machine-learning technology that enables automated credit decisions. Since its inception, the app has secured more than £125 million in lending capital and £2.5 million in equity funding. It has helped numerous people with small loans.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 — Victoria Van Lennep, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Lennep co-founded an educational tool called GoYoung profiling young entrepreneurs around the globe.
- She documented over 40 social entrepreneurs and social businesses completed with Business Analysis and Technical Notes.
- GoYoung documentaries are used as an educational tool in 30 universities around the world including Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, Cornell among others,
- She is highly skilled in Social Entrepreneurship, Business Strategy, and Economics.
- Designation: Founder, Lendable
- Citizenship: British
- Residence: London, UK
- Education: Oxford University
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 6 years
- Total Experience: 10 years
- Past Companies: The Economist, GoYoung
Watch: Victoria van Lennep: Paving The Way For A New Kind Of Personal Financing
Before becoming a leading woman entrepreneur, Van Lennep did her thesis on ‘The stock market reaction to natural disasters’ with Distinction at Oxford University.
Spend a lot of time thinking about how to become a great team player.Victoria Van Lennep’s advice to aspiring leaders