Queen of the Cashback Industry — Swati Bhargava of CashKaro
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Bhargava is Co-founder of India’s leading coupon and cashback website CashKaro. It is the only VC backed cashback site and counts Ratan Tata as one of its investors. CashKaro was the brainchild of Swati and her husband Rohan who met in college and successfully ran another B2B start-up in the UK before taking a fair share of the Indian Market in 2013.
Cashing out the Rewards — The platform rewards its customers to visit online retailers through their site. CashKaro works with 1500+ e-commerce sites like Paytm, MakeMyTrip, Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Shopclues, Nykaa & more. In September 2020, the company raised $10 million in a fresh round of funding.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 —Swati Bhargava, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- In 2011 Bhargava Co-founded another Cashback and loyalty space for B2B transactions in the UK called pouringpounds.com.
- She excels at data interpretation and worked as an Associate at Goldman Sachs in the Investment Bank Division.
- To date, the platform has raised $14 million in series A and B rounds of funding.
- Bhargava is also the global chapter chair for H2.co, a premier global leadership network for the digital industry.
- Designation: Co-founder CashKaro
- Citizenship: Indian
- Residence: Gurgaon, Haryana
- Education: London School of Economics & Political Science
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 10 years
- Total Experience: 15 years
- Past Companies: Goldman Sachs, Pouringpounds
Watch: Swati Bhargava On Cashkaro Raising $10M Funding
Apart from being a successful woman entrepreneur, Bhargava is also a talented Mathematician. She once rejected a scholarship from Oxford University.
It is not important what you do: what is important is that you do it the best possible way.Swati Bhargava on her entrepreneurial journey.