Pioneer of the Digital Selling Space — Rachel Tipograph of MikMak
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Rachel Tipograph, founded and Chief Executive officer of MikMak a video-based shopping platform connecting brands with consumers. She has pioneered the digital selling space by developing an understanding of how millennials and Gen Z behave on social media. She devised a shoppable mobile video platform that has revolutionized the e-commerce space as well as how customers make their purchasing decisions.
Renovating Retail Spaces — MikMak is an enterprise marketing eCommerce platform that helps brands to create a unique selling space online for their customers. In the last six years of operations, MikMak has helped brands like L’Oréal, LEGO, and Unilever to improve their eCommerce performance at retailers like Target, Amazon, Walmart, and Ulta. In six years of its operations, MikMak has raised $ 14 million in funding from various investors.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 — Rachel Tipograph, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- She has been on Forbes’s “30 under 30” list and was named “Most Creative People in Business” by Fast Company.
- Tipograph always had an entrepreneurial streak starting with becoming an eBay power user at the young age of 13.
- She also co-hosts the Brave Commerce podcast talking to marketers and interviewing them about what’s relevant in e-commerce today and its continuously changing landscape.
- Designation: Founder, MikMak
- Citizenship: American
- Residence: New York, United States
- Education: New York University
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 6 years
- Total Experience: 15 years
- Past Companies: TimeWarner, Gap Inc
Watch: Rachel Tipograph: Founder and CEO of MikMak
Part-Time Adrenaline Junkie
A self-described adrenaline junkie, Tipograph’s hobbies include boxing, running and spinning.
Ask yourself, “Is this a risk I can afford to take?”Rachel Tipograph, advice for young entrepreneurs