Fashion’s Power Woman — Future Tech Lab’s Miroslava Duma
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Miroslava Duma is the Russian founder of Future Tech Lab. Duma is creating waves in the fashion industry with her ventures and initiatives. As the Founder and CEO of Future Tech Lab, she is making way for sustainable fashion.
Industry’s Disruptor-in-Chief — Miroslava Duma has taken the fashion industry by storm with her successful ventures and initiatives. She founded Buro, a digital media platform that is now available in local versions of 11 countries. She invests in fashion initiatives that are sustainable, smart and harmless to the environment.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 — Miroslava Duma, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Future Tech Lab is a venture capital fund and accelerator that provides a launchpad to the innovative fashion technologies, brands, and products that aim at reducing social and environmental footprints.
- She is also the co-founder of The Tot, an e-commerce destination for moms and women.
- A digital Investor, speaker, and mentor, Miroslava is also a philanthropist and has founded a charity named ‘Peace Planet’ for the healthcare needs of children.
- In 2011, she co-founded Buro 24/7, a digital media platform for fashion, art, culture, entertainment, lifestyle, and travel-related updates. Currently, the digital outlet has local versions in 11 countries.
- Designation: Founder & CEO, Future Tech Lab
- Citizenship: Russian
- Residence: Russia
- Education: Moscow State Institute of International Relations
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 9 years
- Total Experience: 13 years
- Past Companies: Buro 24/7, Tot, TSUM (Mercury group)
Watch: Miroslava Duma – The Entrepreneur Bridging Fashion and Technology
An Authority on Fashion
In 2017, Duma was a member of the judging panel of International Woolmark Prize 2017 and a keynote speaker at events like Vogue Fashion Festival in London, Fashion Tech Forum in New York, The Copenhagen Fashion Summit, etc.
Nothing can be 100 percent sustainable, but every effort makes an impact.Miroslava Duma on the importance of sustainability in fashion