Revolutionizing the Inbox — Front App’s Mathilde Collin
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Mathilde Collin co-founded Front App, a multi-channel inbox. The concept revolutionized managing the mobile workforce as the application allows shared experience, faster communication, 3rd party integrations, and team collaborations. In a short span of four years, Front has eased out the work-life balance for many working professionals.
Innovation and Discipline, Collin’s is pioneering the fight for radial transparency among SaaS businesses. In times of work from home and remote working, Front is helping businesses in maintaining transparency in communication. The app has grown to over 5000 paying customers including HubSpot, Shopify, and General Assembly.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 — Mathilde Collin, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- A Master of Science from HEC Paris Mathilde Collin has had a decade long career excelling in business strategy, project management, and developing start-ups.
- In the past four years, Front has scaled to 100 employees, acquired more than 4,000 customers under Collin’s leadership
- The app raised almost $80 million in funding from investors from the likes of Social Capital, SoftTech VC, Slack CEO Stewart Butterfield, and Path cofounder David Morin.
- Designation: Co-founder and CEO, Front
- Citizenship: American
- Residence: San Francisco, United States
- Education: HEC School of Management
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 7 years
- Total Experience: 9 years
- Past Companies: Shopvolution, Concord
Watch: Mathilde Collin wants to innovate your Inbox
The Secret Sauce
Mathilde Collin’s co-workers describe her as a ping-pong superstar.
Discipline comes down to focusing on the right thing, which means you need to be crystal clear on what success looks like and how to measure it.Mathilde Collin on need for discipline in entrepreneurship