Founder-Innovator — LogiNext’s Manisha Raisinghani
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Manisha Raisinghani is the co-founder and CTO of LogiNext is a unique start up in the Logistics-Tech nexus. The SaaS startup provides leaner, faster and self-orchestrated solutions to businesses. Every year LogiNext saves 7-15 percent of the logistics costs for its clients, which include heavyweights such as D-Mart, Decathlon and Maruti Suzuki by providing data analytics, warehouse management, and asset tracking services, among other services. Raisinghani has been recognized as an Outstanding Alumni at CMU and Forbes Trailblazers.
Logistics’ Leading Lady — Since its inception in 2014, Raisinghani’s logistics management software company has grown to more than 200 employees. It has raised about $50 million from investors including Tiger Global Management and SteadView Capital. The Paytm-backed startup revamped its entire product, launched an iOS app and signed up around 80 clients, establishing its presence in 10 countries.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 — Manisha Raisinghani, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Manisha is skilled in Cloud Applications and Business Process improvement.
- She has amazing coding skills and has served as Solution Architect and data consultant.
- Significantly she is among a handful of female Chief of Technology in the logistics and tech space.
- Designation: Co-founder & CTO, LogiNext
- Citizenship: Indian
- Residence: Mumbai, India
- Education: Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 5 years
- Total Experience: 12 years
- Past Companies: IBM, Warner Bros Entertainment
Watch: India’s Logistics Unicorn LogiNext
Manisha is a self-proclaimed hustler who loves coding!
Do not to change yourself with an eye to fit into the requirements of society.Manisha Raisinghani’s advice to women leaders in the industry