The Cardio Custodian — Maayan Cohen of Hello Heart
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Maayan Cohen is the co-founder and CEO at Hello Heart, a clinically driven smartphone solution for people to track their and improve their chronic conditions. Cohen is also a mentor at the ICON- Israel Collaboration Network for the SV101 program and at All Raise.
Changing The Way You Care — The right blend of enthusiasm for biology and an entrepreneurial streak is exactly what was needed to create Hello Heart, a smartphone technology that is helping people worldwide to monitor their health in an effective manner. Since its inception in 2013, the platform has raised $ 23 million in funding.
People Who Inspire (PWI) NextGen Awards 2020-21 — Maayan Cohen, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Before confounding Hello Heart, she has worked in the retail and education sector, strengthening her strategic skills.
- Under Cohen’s leadership, Hello Heart has raised total capital amounting to $23.3 million as of July 2019.
- She has served as a Sergeant in Israeli Defense Forces.
- Designation: Co-founder & CEO, Hello Heart
- Citizenship: Israeli
- Residence: California, United States
- Education: Tel Aviv University
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 8 years
- Total Experience: 15 years
- Past Companies: TASC Consulting & Capital, Perach
Watch: Hello Heart Highlights by Maayan Cohen
How it started
Cohen arrived at the idea of developing Hello Heart after her boyfriend’s diagnosis of a cancerous brain tumor ended up making her manage a medical condition.
When you meet the right investors, you discover that they are five times better than chauvinist investors. They are smarter, a lot more helpful and actually much more successful. After all, female founders have a 30% higher ROI.Maayan Cohen shares her experience looking for investors as a female founder