The Fintech Innovator — Kelly Seidl of BillGO
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Kelly Seidl co-founded BillGo in 2015 and since then, the Fin-Tech start-up has bagged about $95 million in funding. Seidl has led the engineering team since its inception and now serves as its Chief Technology Officer.
Securing The Payment Model — BillGo accelerate speed, efficiency and security for bill providers bridging the gap between banks and payment systems. It provides a simple integration into any existing system that gives payment providers access to a faster, proven bill payments engine
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 — Kelly Seidl, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Seidl leads the engineering team behind BillGo from the start creating innovative solutions to create seamless secure transactions between the merchant and the customer.
- During her time at Google Payments, she was responsible for leading and building billing systems.
- Designation: Co-founder & CTO, BillGO
- Citizenship: American
- Residence: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
- Education: University of Maryland
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 5 years
- Total Experience: 11 years
- Past Companies: Google, Lattice Group, Booz Allen Hamilton
The Data Woman
Seidl enjoys crunching numbers, looking for patterns, and making recommendations based on data.
With Tech startups and FinTech companies, disrupting the industry, I think what you’re seeing is, is we have to make a change there and people are doing whatever can to create a better customer experience.Kelly Seidl on ‘FinTech disrupting the industry’