The Torchbearer of Europe’s Telemedicine — Katharina Juenger of TeleClinic
People Who Inspire (PWI) NextGen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Katharina Juenger believes telemedicine can help to increase the quality of medical care at reduced costs. Based on the belief she Co-founded TeleClinic with Patrick Palacin in 2015. Juenger is quite vocal about patient driven healthcare which is the driving force behind TeleClinic. The platform connects patients to healthcare experts across Germany.
Charting a Unique Path in Online Healthcare — While getting medical advice is pertinent it’s more so in the times of global pandemic. TeleClinic connects patients with medical experts via video, phone, and text chats round the clock. About 200 doctors specializing in their respective fields consult patients over the application. The platform is backed by Idinvest Partners and Digital Health Ventures and has secured €9M in two rounds of funding.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 — Katharina Juenger, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Juenger co-founded on of Europe’s fastest growing online healthcare platform TeleClinic with Patrick Palacin in 2015 in Germany.
- Katharina is highly skilled in start-ups and Business Development.
- She has been featured in Forbes EU’s 30 under 30 and 40 Under 40.
- Designation: Co-founder & CEO, TeleClinic
- Citizenship: German
- Residence: Munich, Germany
- Education: Humboldt University – European Law School, Center for Digital Technology and Management
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 6 years
- Total Experience: 10 years
- Past Companies: Humboldt University, Berlin, White & Case LLP, The Boston Consulting Group
Watch: Katharina Juenger on Success
Movement is Juenger’s mantra for rest and relaxation. She says that she has to “sweat properly at least twice a week” and her activities range from home workouts and jogging to skiing and cycling.
I am fundamentally convinced that everyone creates their own happiness and that success is the result of hard work.Entrepreneurial advice by Katharina Juenger