The Founder-Mentor — RenoRun’s Joelle Chartrand
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: RenoRun is a material procurement app that helps builders increase their efficiency. Joelle Chartrand co-founded the app with Eamonn O’Rourke and Devlin Chartrand. The company revolutionized construction and homebuilding industry by increasing productivity on the job site.
Restructuring the Construction Spaces — RenoRun works on data-driven methodology that saves contractors time and money. It helps them increase efficiency by planning, sourcing and delivering scheduled or just-in-time building material and supplies. Since its inception in 2016 the app has raised $21.1 million in funding.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 —Joelle Chartrand, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Joelle Chartrand served as DG Chamber of commerce handling Business Development, Event planning, operations among other things.
- In an illustrated career spanning over a decade she pioneered in fund raising and project management.
- Backed with a degree in psychology, Chartrand is not only a co-founder at RenoRun but a mentor for each department.
- Designation: Co-founder and VP of Culture, RenoRun
- Citizenship: Canadian
- Residence: Quebec City, Canada
- Education: Concordia University
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 3 years
- Total Experience: 12 years
- Past Companies: Vagabond Studio, Chamber of Commerce Brome Lake
Watch: What is RenoRun?
The Natural Entrepreneur
A mother of three, Chartrand loves animals and all things nature.
You need to spend as much time on growing yourself as growing your business — the company will only grow as fast as you grow.Joelle Chartrand on one advice she’ll give to her younger self.