The Doctor for all Global Workforce Ailments — Papaya Global’s Eynat Guez
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Israeli entrepreneur Eynat Guez is the co-founder and CEO of Papaya Global, the fastest growing People & Payroll management solution in the world. A keen eye that identified a unique problem being faced by organizations across the world, Guez built a revolutionary payroll service platform with her co-founders Ofer Herman and Ruben Drong.
Mapping Growth at a Scary Speed — A relentless perfectionist, Guez is a woman on a mission — unflinching and unapologetic in achieving her vision. When the world was engulfed by pessimism in 2020, Guez led Papaya Global from strength to strength, clinching vital $40 million funding in the year, as she gears up to break new barriers in 2021 solving payroll issues for billion dollar companies.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020 — Eynat Guez, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Dealing with global workforces and the challenges that come with relocation for most of her career, Guez is a renowned expert in HR problems in the digital era.
- A Business Management and Political Science graduate, Guez is one of the most famous alumni of The Open University of Israel and lives in Tel Aviv.
- Under Guez’s stewardship, Papaya serves clients in over 140 countries and boasts more than $10 million revenue in a matter of just four years.
- Headquartered in New York, Papaya Global has raised a total of $94.5 million from 10 investors to date. In its latest funding round (Series B), it raised $40 million in September 2020.
- Designation: Co-founder & CEO, Papaya Global
- Citizenship: Israeli
- Residence: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Education: The Open University of Israel
- Marital Status: Married
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 5 years
- Total Experience: 18 years
- Past Companies: Expert Source, Relocation Source, Cellcom Guinee, LR Group
Watch: What is Papaya Global?
When not in the Entrepreneur Mode
Apart from a successful woman entrepreneur, Guez is a mother of two who is also an open water swimmer. She has recently added cycling to her list of outdoor activities.
In order to be a founder of a start up, you must enjoy mania depression, otherwise you will not be able to make it.Entrepreneurial advice by Eynat Guez