Asia’s Leading Woman in AI — Ayesha Khanna of ADDO AI
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21| DKODING Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Ayesha Khanna co-founded ADDO AI that provides Artificial Intelligence solutions. In 2018 the firm was recognized as one of the four leading artificial intelligence companies in Asia. ADDO AI works on the principle that use of AI create a better world by combining our imagination with the power of machine learning. That technology can democratize access to better infrastructure and services and solve issues.
Innovating Future with AI — Khanna has been a strategic advisor on AI consulting businesses like SMRT, Singapore’s largest public transport company; Singtel, Singapore’s largest telco; Mercy, one of the largest hospital networks in the U S; SOMPO, Japan’s largest insurance firm; and Smart Dubai, the government agency tasked to transform Dubai into a leading smart city among others.
People Who Inspire (PWI) Next Gen Awards 2020-21 — Ayesha Khanna, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Khanna serves on Singapore’s Board of Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
- She provides thought leadership as a member of World Economic Forum’s Global Future Councils.
- In 2018, Forbes magazine named Khanna one of South East Asia’s groundbreaking female entrepreneurs.
- She spent a decade on Wall Street developing large scale trading, risk management and data analytics systems.
- Designation: Co-founder and CEO, ADDO AI
- Citizenship: Singapore/Pakistani
- Residence: Singapore
- Education: Harvard University
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 5 years
- Total Experience: 14 years
- Past Companies: The Economist, TheKeys.global, Ministry of Education, Singapore
Watch: Ayesha Khanna talks about AI’s role in the future of societies
Ayesha volunteers with Citizens On Patrol (COP) in Singapore that helps keep neighborhoods safe.
The purpose of AI is to amplify human potential.Ayesha Khanna on the relation of AI and Humans