When you want something crazy, just sprinkle a little neon!
Neon is that one colour that brings out the funk in anything that is simple and subtle. It is that one pumping boost that makes the right explosion! Kendall here just made that explosion a while ago but we can still feel the buzz, and with the Neon trend setting in again, this look would be the best to set the stage up.
Kendall’s neon case earlier this year was one crazy awesome look that still rules. A neon green top paired with neon green eyeliner was what she began her New Year with, and she continues to slay in greens and neons.
Kendall’s New Year bash at Drake’s party along with other celebrities like Kate Beckinsale, LeBron and many more was one event that confirmed Kendall’s love for greens and neons after being spotted around the holiday season in the same shades. She was even spotted in a Christian Siriano column gown for the annual Kardashian Christmas party.
But we’re not obsessed with what dresses or shirts she’s been wearing because she always slays them like a boss. What we are actually obsessed about is her craze for neon makeup, which is a pretty unique take on looks and glamour.
Be it the red carpet or a party, Kendall has been choosing neon as her go-to makeup shade for her eyes. One such iconic appearance was at the 2018 People’s Choice Awards, where she chose deconstructed jade green eyeliner for her lashline and eyelids.
While her New Year eyes were a killer on another level that caught our attention and is still getting all the attention and here’s.
What we have for you, your handy guide to getting your sexy neon eyes. (Thank us later!)
- First things first, you need to prep your face with a primer and we suggest Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective. Use a brush or a damp blender to get the perfect velvet finish. And then use a concealer under the eyes and pigmented areas.
- Now it is time to prep your eyes, so while you’re blending in that primer, make sure you’re giving equal attention to your eyes as well. So to begin the drama, use a green eyeliner like NYX Professional Makeup Slide-On Eye Pencil in Esmeralda on the top lashline. But if you aren’t so bold like Kendall, you choose a more subtle shade like Nykaa Glamoreyes Liquid Eyeliner that is available in various colours.
- Getting back to our dramatic eyes, use a nude or brown eyeliner on the bottom lashline, this will define your natural shape and then you move on to the mascara and apply two coats. But make sure your lashes are separated and not clogged.
- If you want to look like Kendall, you need to make sure that you’re generous with your bronzer, because your lady-love is a huge fan when it comes to bronzers and she even told Vogue, “My favourite routine is a bronzing routine.” So now you know that this is important, you can use a BECCA Gradient Sunlit Bronzer to define the cheekbones and the nose. You can use a brush to dust the highlighter evenly.
- And the most important part, the lips. Make sure you don’t spoil your bold eyes by choosing a dark shade for your lips. It is best when you choose a nude or a light bubble pink for your lips, they don’t just complete your look, but they also make your eyes look brighter.
Let’s get set neon and slay it away!