Your beauty cheat-sheet!
Yes! We all have days when the effort to look beautiful takes a backseat – little more sleep, overdue work assignment, guests at home etc! But luckily, we have consolidated top beauty hacks that will combat all your skin woes and help you achieve those stunning looks fast.
1) USE FACE MASKS: Using a face mask can be great to boost your skin’s hydration levels even while you are sleeping. A hydrating face masks with essential oil can surely moisturize your skin more than a typical night cream giving you the exact dose as per your needs. So let your skin beautify while u sleep!
2) VASELINE – MAKEUP WIPES ALTERNATIVE: Wiping off makeup can be as tiresome as doing makeup. We surely have read about all the benefits of wiping off makeup at the end of the day. Though an occasional slip won’t have much harm on skin but if it becomes a regular habit, you may end up with unwanted pimples and eye infections. So opt for Vaseline as a makeup remover. Why? It will not only remove from eyeliner to blusher but will also moisture your skin and lips. A simple dab of Vaseline onto a cotton swab can do wonders for that lazy day.
3) TONER – YOUR BEST BET: In an ideal situation, you cleanse your face before applying a toner. However, for those lazy mornings and nights, you may skip the lengthy process of washing your face and may apply the toner directly. A toner cleanses, refines, and freshens up your face in just one go. You may also use it as an alternative to a makeup remover.
4) PLAY SMART WITH EYES: If you are feeling too lazy to do a full face makeup and still want a glam look, play up with just one feature. Do a nude eye and a shimmery bold lip or a bold eye and a nude lip. You’ll surely look chic and edgy but not lazy.
5) TOOTHBRUSH FOR NAILS: Struggling with removing that black/blue nail paint? You may have read that soaking them in lemon water will help lift the stains. But let’s be realistic – who’s got all that time? Instead, grab a toothbrush, squeeze on some whitening toothpaste and scrub it on your nails. The hydrogen peroxide will help lift the stains in a jiffy.
6) MIST SPRAYS: Facial mists like rosewater are a great way to give that quick beauty fix for days when you don’t have time to apply your full face of makeup. They instantly provide your skin with moisture that keeps you looking refreshed.
7) HIGHLIGHTER FOR THOSE DARK CIRCLES: Dark circles may happen to the best of us – late nights in office or less sleep. Instead of searching for a heavy duty concealer, try adding a tint of highlighter under your eyes. It’s an easy and fast way to make your eyes look brighter, bigger, and radiant.
So, there you are, these lazy beauty hacks will not only save you time, but also your sanity. They are not at all time-consuming, so you’ll surely enjoy trying them out.
You might like this: