The ongoing pandemic has resulted in people getting creative on their social media accounts. The latest to join them are the Avengers, the X-Men, and Spider-Man.
Spider-Man actor, Tom Holland, has decided to challenge the most powerful Avengers, X-Men, and The Rock. As the world is in self-isolation, and countries are on lockdown, Hollywood stars are choosing to work from their social media accounts. They are constantly connecting to their fans via images, ideas, videos, tutorials, and challenges.
The extra time on social media has given birth to a new challenge on Instagram— the push-up challenge. Tom Holland jumped in but has nominated some of the most powerful beings on Earth 616 and Earth 1218.
- Tom Holland is making the most out of his quarantine.
- The Spider-Man actor challenged the Avengers, X-Men and some more superheroes.
- Holland keeps up his health while killing boredom.
Tom Holland is making the most out of his quarantine
The Spider-Man actor is keeping up his health while also killing the boredom that is a result of a necessary lockdown. What started as a challenge on Instagram has now become a thing. At the week’s start, Justin Bieber took the viral Instagram challenge. And now, the fever has reached Tom Holland.
The Spider-Man actor took the viral Instagram ‘push up’ challenge and nominated many Avengers, X Men, and others. He took to his Instagram stories and shared the video in which he does the task at his home. But before getting down to the challenge,
Spider-Man challenged all these Avengers, X-Men, Marvel villains, director and more—
- Robert Downey Jr (who played Iron Man in MCU)
- Chris Hemsworth (who plays Thor in MCU)
- Mark Ruffalo (who plays Hulk in MCU)
- Chris Pratt (Star-Lord from the Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Dave Bautista (Drax the destroyer from the Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Karen Gilligan (Nebula from the Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Chadwick Boseman (who plays Black Panther in MCU)
- Joe and Anthony Russo (the famous Russo brothers who directed Avengers Endgame)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (Mysterio from Spider-Man: Far from Home)
- Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool)
- Hugh Jackman (Wolverine from 21st Century Fox’s X-Men)
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson (DC’s Black Adam)
Yes, that is a pretty huge list!
What is the challenge all about?
As clear as the name sounds, Tom Holland has challenged each of these Avengers (and others) to do a set of ten push-ups and post the video on their social media handles. While no one has responded to Tom Holland’s challenge as of now, it seems that The Rock (DC’s Black Adam) would have a stockpile of push-up videos thanks to his extensive gym workouts.
What are you doing during your quarantine? Are you up for the viral push-up challenge?